PINE BREEZE BATH, BODY, MASSAGE OIL
These richly nourishing lightweight body oils absorb quickly to leave skin feeling beautifully moisturized and soft as silk.
- Add a few drops to bath water
- Use after shower before drying off
- Massage into heels and cuticles
- Apply to legs prior to shaving to prevent razor burn
- Massage your partner or bring to the massage parlor
4 oz | 113 g
Schooleys Mountain Soap LLC packages premium oils that are all natural, skin-friendly and contribute to living green. All of our recipes are created from scratch with high quality ingredients, formulating the best products around! Our Apricot Kernel and Avocado oils consist of pure and natural ingredients.
Paraben free, detergent free, cruelty free, biodegradable, no artificial fragrances or colorants.
Apricot Kernel Oil:
- Contains Omega-9,-6,-3, Vitamin A and Vitamin E.
- Resembles the natural sebum produced in human skin.
- Boosts immunity.
- Light and quick absorbing; smooths out blemishes, wrinkles, fine lines, and other symptoms of maturing skin.
- Facilitates faster healing to dry, itchy, chapped, wounded or sore skin.
- Soothes stiff and aching joints.
- Vitamin rich, softens skin and delays premature aging; tightens skin, deminishes unwanted blemishes.
- Conditions and protects hair from damage.
- When used in massages it is known to naturally treat insomnia, prevent joint inflammation, stiffness and pain.
Disclaimer: The information provided is general and should not be taken as medical advice. Neither Schooleys Mountain Soap LLC or associated business entities guarantee the accuracy of the information. Please consult your doctor, if being used during pregnancy or if you have allergies to apricots or avocados.
*Test the product to ensure that it meets your needs, before using.